oh christmas tree...

We finally put up our Christmas tree!

If I had my way, we'd leave it up all year round: I truly loove Christmas!

David likes to wait until December 1 before putting up the tree, but this year I convinced him to let me launch the festive season in the last week of November - and then I got so busy with work that I ran out of time, and we only got the tree up this weekend! Doh.

Dre totally got his Christmas spirit on and helped us decorate the tree :)



I've bought (and received as gifts) so many festive tree trinkets and baubles over the years, so this year there was no theme. In '07, we went for classic red and gold. In '08, it was stylish blue and silver.

In '09, we went for 'more is more'. It looks like Christmas vomited on every faux-pine branch. Love it!

  
 
(Click on each pic for larger view)

0 comments: