tgif

I'm over-stimulated this week! There's lot's going on... no more than usual, really, but I'm having trouble keeping up. I'm in the mood to unplug for a few days, camp out on the couch and watch a season of 30 Rock. Hello, weekend.


News break # 1: Ben & Jerry's is coming to Australia!! They'll be opening their first "scoop store" in Sydney in September. So. Excited. I. Could. Wee!

News break # 2: John Hughes died of a heart attack yesterday. He's the director behind Ferris Bueller, Uncle Buck, The Breakfast Club and Sixteen Candles, and he wrote one of my all-time favourite movies of all time: Home Alone. I love it so much, it gets a double 'all-time'. Every year my family watches Home Alone (1 or 2 only; the third and fourth films totally bastardised the franchise) as a Christmas tradition. So sad - he was just walking down the street in Manhattan when he had a massive heart attack and collapsed. All over, just like that.

News break # 3: I just read this post on Dooce.com that makes me never, ever, ever want to give birth, ever. Never ever! Such excrutiating detail... Her baby Marlo is super cute though!

HAPPY FRIDAY :)

0 comments: